PayPal automatic renewal payment not applied to account.

My automatic PayPal renewal went through a month ago, but it apparently didn’t get applied to my account. What do I need to do to get this resolved? My newsblur username is ke6oms.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you. Thanks for going premium! I need to get around to forcing a re-syncing of your payment history before de-activating premium status.

This happened because Paypal didn’t send an instant payment notification like they do 99% of the time. So I’ve come to rely on it.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response. On a Sunday, no less.

I’ve run into the same problem and received an email today telling me my premium subscription has been extended a month and asking me to renew. My paypal account was charged on Sep 7. Account ID is j3rm3. Thanks in advance.

Just to let you know, it happened again this year, but I think it was because there was a lag between when my account expired and when PayPal actually got the money to them.  It appeared fixed after a few days.  Though I don’t know if it was because someone at NewsBlur manually fixed it, again, or if it just took that long for everything to get synced up.

Check back after the weekend to see if the PayPal transaction says “completed” and NewsBlur has the right expiration date.

Thanks Dave. We’ll see what happens in a couple of days.