Flat & Clean GUI style

The blue bar is the loading bar. It turns different colors when its loading; it is usually at the top of the feed list, but sometimes halfway like shown above, when it’s loading more stories to the feed. Only see the loading bar during internet slow times.

Thanks for the reply. I do hope that Samuel will one day updated the look of Newsblur, or allow custom themes to run natively.

Thanks for trying and experimenting to see if you could change the font.

Last time I checked, the dark theme you mentioned was broken; lack of updates. I’ll have a look once again.

Thanks for all the hard work. Your theme was one of the big factors why i left Feedly for Newsblur.

The latest version of this appears to hide the summary in the item list for most feeds, which causes my browser to lag horribly as it desperately tries to fill the list up.

Strange… same feed, same article, working here perfectly.

Could you check it in Firefox?

Same issue in Firefox (Waterfox 31.0)

And you’re sure you haven’t just turned summaries of? That is a Newsblur setting after all so, 1. it’s possible and 2. it’d be kind of stupid to make a theme that forcibly removes something that can be optionally be removed by default.

Alternatively, in case you don’t really care for the summaries but want to ease all the loading a bit you could switch your sites, for the heavier ones at least, to only show unread items. This leads to way fewer items in the list (seems Newsblur loads until it has filled a specific amount of the list rather than a specific number of items), thus less bandwidth use and also makes Newsblur a lot snappier.

Yep, I’m sure. http://i.imgur.com/HVL03KZ.png

Yeah, even with summaries off, the title should show the date and author. Looks like some overflow isn’t happening.

Oh wait, this theme strips those out. Oh well, it’s probably still some weird overflow.

Could you check it without AdBlocker and NoScript? It seems you have them installed.

It works fine in another browser that has Adblock+ (I’ll check my main one tonight, I’m not at home right now), and I don’t have NoScript.

Same problem with a disabled Adblock+.

If it works with other browser at other place, I think there might be some conflict with one your extensions or themes. Please try disabling them.

I just ran through all my extensions and disabled them in groups to check; still the same problem. I also disabled my Steam link-filter tampermonkey script (which is also where I have the theme installed), and I still have the same problem. \o/

And if you do nothing else just disable the theme - Stylish allows that - the text will appear? What if it is disabled and you reload? If that way it appears, then I’m out of ideas.

Anybody else noticed this?

I’m not using Stylish, I’m using Tampermonkey. I’ll try again with Stylish.

Using Stylish fixed it. How odd…

Strange, but at least it works! Happy to hear that! :slight_smile:

I just found this and I’m already a fan, it looks great, thanks for all your hard work

You are welcome! You are now one of the 300 users, who installed this :slight_smile: