Why would I pay when your site has been down? What are you doing to ensure/increase site availability?

Why would I pay when your site has been down? What are you doing to ensure/increase site availability?

2 Likes

As a user, and a paying customer, I can tell you that the service is normally very stable and fast, and I don’t remember many times where I availability was an issue.

The problems everyone is facing right now is due to the very large number of people looking for alternatives after the announcement of Google Reader’s upcoming retirement. Have some patience, things should be better soon.

My the force be with you… and kudos to you from a fellow entrepreneur in trying to make it work. I’m sure you realize it, but for this business, this is your moment. Find a way to get help because it looks like you will need it… because in spite of the nobility of your effort, you will get abandoned quickly if you are even perceived as slipping…

I’m a new customer but i really understand that it’s probably really really hard to handle so many users at the same time. Site may be down but as long as Samuel gives good communication, everybody will understand i think …

Thanks for the great work, and can’t wait to see the redesign rolled out.

Rick, you can find more updates on twitter at @newsblur; Samuel’s been doing a good job of keeping us filled-in on developments (and development!).

I’m doing a ton, but it’s a slow process for a one-man operation. Give it a week and I should have everything running smoothly, and then only a few more weeks until I get the load times back to under 100ms.

5 Likes