When in 'Focus' view, mark all as read also marks non-focussed articles as read.

If you use the mark as all read function when using the focus view (from the bottom left bar) NewsBlur will mark *everything* as read, not just the feeds shown in the focus view. Maybe this is obvious to others but I just expected it to mark all the feeds shown by the focus view as read. (On a related note, it might be useful to have an undo past 5 minutes activity button…)

3 Likes

Just to clarify, the behaviour I expected was for all the feeds in the Focus view to be marked as read and the non-focus feeds to be left alone.

I also raised this issue a while ago. Check the discussion here: https://getsatisfaction.com/newsblur/…

1 Like

I’ve done this twice in the iphone app now. The first time I assumed it was a one-off glitch or I hit the wrong button somehow. Seems a really unexpected behaviour

I’d like to me-too this post, but there seems to be something new going on.

Just viewing a folder in focus mode…scrolling to auto read the subset of articles, then going back to just the unread view…all the articles start disappearing.