When importing from a backup (which is totally awesome) with subfolders, the subfolders are duplicated after import.

When importing from a backup (which is totally awesome) with subfolders, the subfolders are duplicated after import. Removing the subfolder removes *both* instances of the subfolder, leading to another restore from backup…

The folder “youtube roleplay” has been restored from backup twice. Both top instances don’t expand at all. The folder youtube strategy has been restored, deleted, and then restored, leaving me with the expected count of “1”.

1 Like

In the organise site editor, clicking on any one of the three “youtube roleplay” sub-folders selects all items in the bottom folder. I don’t think I’m going to poke this further.

I think what’s happening is that the view is not reloading correctly. Try erasing everything, importing from OPML, reload newsblur, then delete the folder, then reload newsblur again.

I can also go in and fix it manually pretty easily, just tell me your username.

User: Denubis

I’d prefer to not erase everything, as that would change unread items. Thanks for fixing it manually!

Ok, reload NewsBlur and let me know if it looks good.

1 Like

Absolutely wonderful. Thanks!