Web beta: story images wrong size (stretched)

Thanks for those, I just launched an update fixing these images. In fact, this update should fix all full bleed issues as it now maxes out on narrow viewports. So it should only kick in when it’ll fit nicely.

And thanks to everybody else in this thread for posting screenshots. I believe this update fixes all remaining issues. If you spot another broken image size, please post a screenshot and the newsblur.com url so I can take a look and get it fixed.

Yep, appears to be fixed. Thanks!!

Not sure if this is related, perhaps it’s an error with the code of this particular feed itself, but the Math With Bad Drawings post today has a very odd image error. In “Feed” view the first two images display properly but the following are zoomed and then cropped to match the size of the previous (screenshot 1). In “Text” view the first image displayed (oddly not the first image of the post) is correct but then the following images are zoomed to fill the screen (screenshot 2). On the original site the images are all the same size. I’m not sure what is causing any of these errors.
link: NewsBlur

All of the images on this feed are squashed horizontally.
http://cdn.sheldoncomics.com/rss.xml