Sort or group by trained priority/color

I think it would be useful to be able to view all items in a feed sorted by their training priority/color: green (liked/high priority) on top, gray (standard/untrained) in the middle, and red (disliked/low priority — normally hidden) on the bottom. Alternatively, it could be useful to be able to click the colored numbers at the top of each feed to view just stories that are that color. As it is now, our options are to view just green, green + gray, or all three colors, but viewing any combination of the three shows them all interspersed with each other and there doesn’t seem to be a way to view just the gray stories (useful for training) or just the red (to make sure I didn’t miss an article that’s about both a disliked topic and one I’m interested in but haven’t “liked” in NewsBlur yet).

1 Like

Decent idea, but I think the implementation would just be too confusing. Date sorting is the only sorting I’m comfortable with.

That said, this is a really good idea, but I just can’t imagine a decent implementation that doesn’t confuse the heck out of people. More buttons, right?