Samuel rocks

Samuel is the most responsive, kindest, and supportive developer of a project I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I’m sure I’ve been a thorn in his side asking for new features (usually on Twitter), and he’s always quick to respond and very polite. I don’t even know how I’d deal with _me_ sometimes, much less someone that acted like I can.

There’s still stuff I’d like to see Newsblur support, and I know I’ll stick around because of the way Sam runs his stuff.

3 Likes

Lots more to come. Unfortunately, I’m about to take the next 9 days off to fly to NYC and visit friends, but I’m already planning to release the rather large Site Settings dialog tonight (after this multi-hour migration finishes running).

Thanks for the praise, I really appreciate it. And keep that feedback coming. If it wasn’t for users asking for new features, I’d have been done building NewsBlur 16 months ago.

Will do! My tweets are always accompanied with real-life NewsBlur chatter, and I plan to keep chatting :slight_smile:

Yes, I agree, he’s great!

Samuel, you are a hero to many here. Keep your head above water during this deluge and then take yourself a well-deserved vacation. Cheers!

Hello, I visit your blog & I find some knowledge about India’s water purifiers market. I agree your suggestion that many brands of water purifier available in India but we must choose advance water purifier because these water purifiers play the major role to maintain our health in the current age…

Bummer how a spam entry brought this thread back to the top. Samuel deserves all the praise in the world!

1 Like