Problem with marking feeds as read

Hello,
I want to report that sometimes feeds in my list are not marked as read while i am going over. Refreshing page solves this issue for a while but after sometime it happens again. So I need to refresh page periodically. My feeds contain various types of content like text, image and flash. (flash objects are not shown but i didn’t take it as a problem :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Do you mean the stories as you scroll over them? Are you in the Feed view, and are you using the River of News (reading a Folder/Everything vs. a single site)?

Yes, I mean scrolling over stories. And I am in feed view and viewing a single site’s feeds.

It happens after you’re some 40-50+ stories down, right? I’ve noticed it, too. I have no idea why it’s happening, especially since it used to happen far more frequently and I already fixed it. I’ll have to perform a lot more testing, but it’s not something that is easily reproducible. I’m hoping to spot the bug and take it out at the knees, but that’s easier said than done. I am at least aware of the exact issue.

So you could reproduce it, too. It’s nice, this was what I’m worried about :slight_smile: OK, I’ll inform you in case I notice some new tips that may help you to smash the bug :slight_smile: