Premium account upgrade failed

How am I gonna support NewsBlur if I can’t even use my creditcard? :frowning:

https://getsatisfaction.com/newsblur/…

Works for me now. Thank you!

I just signed up registered for a premium account but I keep getting pitched to upgrade so I’m assuming it’s not working. I keep getting reminded I only get to enter 12 sites (not unlimited)

Plus the site is running reeeeally slow.

Mine has become premium now. Happened some time last night and I signed up yesterday afternoon. Patience everyone - I’m guessing replication is catching up, which can take a while.

Ok, now the API Key is ok, but when I enter my creditcard number, I get following message -

P.S. I tried to buy premium months ago, but the same error was appearing.

Mine got upgraded.

I’m upgraded.

Same here.

It’s still showing me as a free account.

signed up for a premium account, and have some features but not all. Username gaurdro.

I just converted to Premium and it successfully promoted my account.

Successful payment, no upgrade so far. Username: DerCed

It took a few minutes for my payment to go through. Got my email, logged out, logged back in, and presto…upgraded.

I signed up for a premium account. Userid is sramabadran.

My credit card was accepted, I got the thank you screen. I synced with Google Reader but I can’t get more than 12 sites.

Paid for premium account and did not go through correctly.
i keep getting prompted to pay again.

Hm, I tried to sign up for a premium account with a credit card a few times, thinking maybe the transaction didn’t take place (account name jasonmolenda) - I just tried paying for the premium upgrade with paypal, got the email from paypal saying the charge went through, account is still asking me to upgrade to premium. Now I wonder how many of those attempts actually resulted in charges to the credit card… :confused:

It just takes about half an hour. I made it to premium join the end.

Looking forward to using this site daily.

Looks like others are getting their upgrade now, but I’m still waiting.

I received my “thanks for going premium” e-mail at 9:20am, but haven’t been upgraded on the site yet. Not sure the issue, but with things calming down, I was surprised it hadn’t switched over yet.

I know you’re fighting constant fires at this point and appreciate the hard work (which is why I chose $36.) I’m cool with waiting, but 12 feeds only is killing me. :slight_smile:

Forgot to add in my original post… username: ktgeek

I successfully upgraded to premium yesterday. Seems like things are kinda slow, but I assume it’s all the action from googlereader’s announcement. Great site!

Still waiting for my premium upgrade. Got the confirmation mail more than 24h ago.
Keeps nagging me to buy premium and all the features are disabled still.

(Not getting angry, just want to make Sam aware that premium stuff isn’t fully fixed for every subscriber at this point.)