Premium account upgrade failed

mine too

unmuse

paid for a year.

(I’m jealous of everyone whose accounts are fixed already)

522pm EST: Still in free standard mode. :frowning:

For those lamenting not getting the upgrade…you’re not missing much. I have a permium account, but the server is so overloaded my RSS feeds haven’t even shown up yet.

But hey, it’s a one man operation, and we all descended upon him at roughly the same time. So hopefully everyone can be understanding and patient.

1 Like

Same here - oppodude
But I understand there are some growing pains. Tried it out last night and was amazed at how good it was and was angry at myself for not finding this sooner! (I paid this AM and it went through - just having the problems loading the feeds …but no worries)

Same as Ben Kelley above. My upgrade went through but the left pane shows “Everything on its way” with the progress bar spinning until it eventually gives up and shows nothing.

Mine got upgraded to Premium, but it’s stuck in “Everything is on its way” state. Normal behavior due to high load, perhaps?

User: mpontes

same issue - peelman

Trying to use this in free mode, but when I select my 12 feeds, it just sits there forever adding them. Haven’t been able to read a single article on this yet, regretting paying up front already.

Still waiting on any response about my failed upgrade, but this is my first post about this tool not working at all.

Have you not looked around to see these other complaints?This is a one man show. The guy just woke up after a long night of trying to survive Google Reader refugees flooding his servers. Check his twitter for updates. https://twitter.com/newsblur

Patience. This isn’t Google you’re dealing with. There’s no army of techs to come to the rescue.

Same - MHogue

I’ll wait patiently. :slight_smile:

Me 2.

Same issue with the username: ramimassoud

I paid with a credit card though, not paypal

Same issue for me. Username: JoshuaCarmody

count me in: itsnotvalid

(this would be the last $1 account to sign up recently… previous one was instapaper)

gut feeling I am gonna sign up… if I knew newsblur became open sourced I’d be signing up sooner!

https://github.com/samuelclay/NewsBlur

You were saying?

Mine is now fixed, showing as Premium!

Mine’s fixed.

Mine’s fixed. Nice job Sam. Ignore those without patience; you have a good thing started here. Its worth waiting for :slight_smile:

The site is starting to work. I have patience, and Newsblur comes highly recommended by people I trust. But if you don’t report problems, people, be they one person, or a team, won’t know what to address.

Thank you for looking in here, while I know you’re busy with technical things. There’s no way anyone could have been ready for what you’ve been handed today.

Mine is premium now. Keep up the good work Sam! You’re doing an excellent job.