Odd problem with scrambled iOS feed names

A very odd problem with the iOS application (1.7.1, iOS 6.0.1). I have about 70 feeds and, by default, the iOS application is scrambling a large proportion of the names of them.

The error is not systematically reproducible, but I see roughly the first 12 feed names correct, then those repeated several times over the entire list. Tapping any entry changes the name to the ‘correct’ value and opens the ‘correct’ feed, and also seems to fix the names round it but scramble others …

This issue has withstood everything up to and including a hard reset and restore from iCloud. (There is no issue with the feed list in browsers - everything is correct and sorted as expected).

3 Likes

I have no idea what’s causing this. This came up in another recent thread. I’m tearing my hair out trying to figure out why it’s being cached so incorrectly. See this thread for more people to commiserate with: https://getsatisfaction.com/newsblur/…

(repeated from other thread) OK, this has been fixed and will go out with the next release, due out within the next month. It has a brand new page traversal, and a startling number of bugs fixes and improvements.

1 Like