NSFW mode

I have a few feeds which occasionally post NSFW material. It would be nice if there was an NSFW mode where I could mark a feed/folder as NSFW and when the mode is enabled these wouldn’t show.

2 Likes

At least being able to toggle mute on every site within a folder at once would work for me.

This is an interesting idea, though it has limited appeal for most users. For one, you could overload the Focus system to only show you feeds that you want to read. in this case you could thumbs up every feed that is safe for work. That’s assuming you don’t already use the trainer, otherwise this would conflict with your other training.

Muting feeds by folder is pretty easy. Just load up the Mute Feeds dialog and click on the folder. This will toggle the entire folder.

But what you’re really asking for is something next to All/Unread/Focus/Saved that reads SFW. There must be a better way.

1 Like

What I had in mind was the ability to mark a feed/folder as NSFW maybe in the trainer or possibly better in the site settings, then at the top of the page next to show hidden stories would be another button called “show NSFW stories”.

Also possibly down the bottom where you have the hidden/focus numbers there would be one in yellow which would show NSFW marked ones.

Just load up the Mute Feeds dialog and click on the folder. This will toggle the entire folder.

Huh, I hadn’t noticed that. Perhaps the folders could get a ‘cursor:pointer’ style, like the individual feeds?

Good idea, I just pushed out a fix for the pointer cursor on folders in Mute Feeds.

2 Likes