New York Times RSS feeds not linking

New York Times RSS feed links are not linking to articles but one gets a second Newsblur feed page on Google Chrome. 4th Day in row. Has lasted for over an hour now.

1 Like

It still looks fine to me. Stories are linking properly. Can you share which NYTimes feed? Also, please stop creating new threads for this. Just post on the existing thread. I see all threads based on the last action and will respond when I see new activity. Multiple threads like this only serve to make you less heard.

Sam, I just tried it after about an hour and you are right: it’s working again. However, since this has now happened 4 days in a row, I tried using the AOL RSS reader and encountered a similar issue when it was not working on Newsblur. Therefore, I reported the issue to The New York Times, via email as it appears this intermittent issue is due to a problem at their end. 

This is the response I received from the NY Times:

Dear Stuart Falk,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for any inconvenience and we understand your concern. In response to your inquiry, we have received other reports of this issue and we have reported this to our IT department. Please bear with us while we investigate and resolve this issue.

In addition, the website www.newsblur.com is a third-party provider and may not be fully supported by The New York Times.

If there is anything else we can do to help you, please e-mail us at customercare@nytimes.com or call us at 1-800-NYTIMES (1-800-698-4637) from 6 a.m. to midnight Monday-Friday and 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday (ET).

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Kelsey Rich

Online Customer Care

The New York Times

www.nytimes.com/help