New York Times (NYT) Morning Briefing - new format doesn't display in newsblur

The NYT Morning Briefing newsletter has a new format as of today, 28 Nov 2018. As a result, my newsletter feed in newsblur will not show the HTML format is any view. It just renders the HTML code as plain text, starting with the DocType tag all the way through to the end.

I have this same problem.

Ok I can’t promise that I’ll fix it but I just subscribed to it and will now see it regularly. If I can come up with a solution I’ll let you know.

Appreciate it! Hope you see the problem quickly.

Hey Samuel. I am sure NYT Morning briefing is low priority, but I would really love to have it working again. Just wanted to post a reminder. Thank you!

US and Europe feeds are working but the Asia/Australia feed is still down.

Hi @samuelclay,
the broken parsing syndrome appeared again for me - HTML code gets rendered as text. See here for an example.
Greetings from Austria
Jonas

Hi @samuelclay , could you take a look at this, please?
Best regards
Jonas

Hi @samuelclay, I just wondering if there was any resolution to this? Mine is still doing it.

Holy geez this one took a while to sort out but I finally fixed it. Good news is that it should start working immediately on future emails that come in. The bad news is that it may have broken other email newsletters (although it shouldn’t have), so let me know if anything else is amiss after this update.

1 Like

Well done, @samuelclay! I am very appreciative of your fixing the problem.

That got it, THANKS!