- I click “share” and write some text
- I leave NewsBlur and switch to another app (e.g., go to Safari to look something up)
- I return to NewsBlur, but it’s no longer on the “Share this story” screen with the large text box containing all the text I had been typing. It’s instead showing the article view, but with the keyboard from the share screen still displayed on the bottom half of the screen.
- because the keyboard is still displayed, I can’t actually scroll back down to click the “share” button again until I get rid of the keyboard
- when I leave the article and come back to it, the keyboard disappears and the button becomes accessible, but when I click “share” again, the text box is now empty and everything I wrote has been lost.
This happens to me pretty frequently (I keep forgetting about the bug and absentmindedly leaving the app mid-share), and it’s super frustrating. I usually just give up on sharing at that point because it’s not worth retyping everything. I’d really appreciate if you could get a fix for this into the next release. Please let me know if there’s any way I can submit logs or if there’s anything else I can do to help find a solution
- NewsBlur 10.1.1
- iOS 14.6
- iPhone Pro 12