I’ve noticed this for the last few days; figured it was intermittent downtime but it seems to be ongoing so I figured I’d go ahead and make a post.
Symptoms: Only a couple of feeds load at all. I haven’t investigated deeply, but browser dev tools show a ton of 404s. A random example:
http11-blocking.png:1 GET https://newsblur.com/img/the-long-road-to-http3/http11-blocking.png 404 (NOT FOUND)
Reproducible in Chrome, Firefox. Things seem to be working fine for my account in the Android client.
(Edit: And based on twitter, congratulations on your recent nuptials! I hope you’re presently off somewhere not reading this.)