maxaudet@gmail.com

I’m subscribed to few newsletters that I forward from Fastmail to Newsblur.

If I don’t open NB web UI for a few days, I won’t get the newsletter when syncing RSS (I use Reeder in OS X and iOS). If I open the web site, and sync Reeder, the newsletters are there.

Any idea?

1 Like

This is interesting because I could have sworn we fixed this issue a long time ago. In fact, I just searched the logs and can confirm that Reeder is correctly using the API so that this issue shouldn’t present itself. 

Although I think I’m reading this wrong. Are you only talking about newsletters? Those are built the same way as feeds. To a NewsBlur client like Reeder, there should be absolutely no difference between a normal feed and a newsletter feed. The difference is in the input, not the output. So I’m not sure why that would be the case.

Hi Samuel,

Yes, it only affects newsletters. In summary, if I don’t use Newsblur web site for a few days, I’ll stop getting the newsletter in Reeder. I open NB website and I’ll start getting the newsletters, including the ‘old’ one I didn’t get before.

Not sure how I can help but if you think of something, let me know. If not, feel free to list my new items. I logged to the site today so you’ll see the newsletters but wait few days and they won’t show.

FYI, it happens on Reeder for iOS and OS X.

Thanks!

Hey Samuel, if it can help, I just logged in Newblur web interface about 20 minutes ago and look what I have in Reeder: http://d.pr/i/7T8Mnr

Email newsletters from June 26th that didn’t show before, until I logged in the web interface.

Thanks