Mark everything as read

Mark everything as read - when using Everything there isn’t the ability to mark as read. Maybe have this function in a similar way as folder mark as read

3 Likes

In the lower right corner, if you click on the “gear” icon, there’s an option there to mark everything as read.

It still seems like a break in the standard flow, considering if i want to mark a folder as read i right click on the folder and click mark as read.

But when I am in “everything” mode to complete the same action i then have to go to the bottom of the page?

Just doesn’t make sense to me

Well, I didn’t say it made sense. :slight_smile: I was just pointing out that the functionality exists, in case you’d missed it. I would definitely agree that it would be nice to have it in the same place for the “Everything” pseudo-folder as for any other folder.

That’s intentional. Marking everything as read is a global kill switch. So it deserves its place. Marking a folder as read happens a lot more frequently. If you find yourself pining for this functionality, just stick everything inside a big folder. And you might even want a few feeds outside of that new “global” folder, and presto, it’s folders all over again.