The view for a single feed in the iOS 13.0 beta is often not listing stories on first visit. Downgrading to the iOS 12.1.0 application avoids the problem. The Newsblur website (viewed from a separate computer) does not appear to have the same issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the app, showing the feed list.
- Choose some feed that has a nonzero number of entries. Visit that feed.
- The feed shows no stories.
- Go back to the feed list. It still shows a nonzero number of entries.
- Re-visit the same feed.
- The feed shows the stories.
Sometimes, re-visiting the feed does not “fix” it. It is more likely for a feed to show the stories on second visit if I wait a second or two before re-visiting the feed.
A given feed will “break” again after visiting other feeds, but not always …