Since this weekend (I think), I’m experiencing the following:
- the number of green items don’t appear in the folder/feed list like they used to, but when I go to a specific feed that I know I marked it green, I see that the stories have the green dot (at first I thought that the my account’s Intelligence trainings have been botched, but this doesn’t seem to be the case)
- clicking on the “focus” button doesn’t filter the green items like it used to
- reading stories does not update the number of unread stories in the feed list on the left - I have to refresh the whole window
- some feeds do come through with green - this makes me think that the problems I’m experiencing are located only on some servers where my account is located
- I’m experiencing the same behaviour as above even on the Android app
You may connect to my account (afita) If you need to check more closely and reproduce the behaviours I described. Here are some example feeds that I marked all green and that don’t appear with green in the feed list: Slashdot, OSNews, Freecode Releases.