Infinite scroll doesn't work with j/k

Thanks for the fix Sam!

This issue is happening to me as well, despite reading that a fix was implemented 5 days agoā€¦ I am a new user as of yesterday, free account for now, still evaluating, but I like what I see aside from this one issue.

I can use either IE 10 or Chrome27.0.1453.110 m, and when in All Site Stories view, with or without the story bar hidden, I only can hit n or j or down arrow through to the bottom of the currently listed stories on the bar, and nothing I do will load more stories until I click again on ā€œAll Site Storiesā€ at which point I get the ā€œFetching Storiesā€ bar.

Iā€™m using unread, newest, feed view (though the same happens in text/story view. Iā€™m using ā€œShow a single story at a timeā€ with a Left side Story Titles pane.

Bingo, the single story setting is the bug. I really need to fix that mode.

Actually I changed the setting to ā€œShow All Storiesā€ mode and restarted my browsers and Iā€™m seeing the same thing. I just donā€™t get any auto-loads of stories while scrolling down the stories list, regardless of methodā€¦ (I have a few hundred unread remaining)

Another suggestion, Iā€™d love to be able to collapse the Sites sidebar and place the story list in that leftmost column underneath the username/stories count. I almost never go to a specific siteā€™s feed, but read my feeds in reverse chronological order, so a way to hide the sites listing would be great (unless I am missing a hotkey, in which case I apologize!)