Individual feed stopped loading

A few days ago, one of my feeds stopped loading. When I click on the feed, the status bar above the article list fills from left to right like it is loading the feeds, but the article list and content pane never populate. The feed seems to load fine in other random rss readers. None of my other feeds show this behavior.

Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/seriousea…

PS. NewsBlur is sweet

2 Likes

250+ subscribers on the feed, so it is definitely being fetched. It also loads fine for me. What’s your username? I’d love to take a look.

Wow, that was a quick response, thanks.

Username: PREBRACA6EQU

I just nuked my browser cache and it seems to work now. Very strange. Not sure what would need to be cached to cause this situation, but it appears fixed now.

Glad to hear that. By the way, did you get your username and password mixed up? I’ve noticed that username and thought it was quite a mouthful.

heh, negative, the password is also nonsense

I was having the same issue with another feed (ReadWriteWeb) and clearing the cache did the trick for me as well. There was also a noticeable improvement in feed fetching across the board after clearing the cache. Maybe some good material for an FAQ?

Oof, I wonder what is going on with the cache. I test in IE9 / FF / Safari / Chrome and never have issues with the cache. I’m wondering what could cause it. I’ll keep my eyes open for something along these lines.

For what it’s worth, I am using Chrome.

FWIW I am currently running Chromium 14.0.832.0 (Developer Build 93800) so it could be the browser, it has other bugs that seems pretty strange. I have only seen the issue with the one feed.