I'm a premium member but don't see access to the new font & style manager

I’m a premium member but don’t see access to the new font & style manager; I’ve also lost the Full & List feature options. I’m using Chrome if that makes a difference but I don’t have either option available to me as a Premium member.

2 Likes

Everybody actually gets access, it’s just the four new fonts that are premium only. Make sure you’ve reloaded the page. It’s on the bottom right, next to the Full/Split/List controls. But it sounds like something’s fishy, so can you post a full browser screenshot?

Yeah; I’m missing the Full/Split/List options.
I’m on an office desktop and can’t print screen and for some reason can’t print the page. Maybe something is fishy???

Somehow I also lost the ability to load all stories in Preferences rather than just load one story at a time.

Somehow Chrome blocked the options as an Ad?
I thought maybe it was something w/ the popup blocker but that didn’t work and I just happened to look at the Adblock and when I removed the 1 Ad that was being blocked, the options returned.
Very strange, not sure how that happened unless there is a keyboard option to block something or somehow it just happened.
Looks like I have everything squared away.

Thanks!

Awesome, glad it you figured out it was the ad blocker. I really need to put up some warnings about using adblock on NewsBlur.

I’m having the same issue, and I’m not running AdBlock. I don’t see the Full/Split/List options, nor the option to change the premium font.

Its’s not on the start site but in individual feeds. BTW: Windows XP is out of support and a huge security risk!