If a item has more thumbs down than thumbs up optionally hide it?

Now that I’m training my feeds a bit more I’m noticing that there are quite a few news items that can have 2, 3 or 4 thumbs down but since it has one thumb up it’s always going to show.

I’d love an option to specify that if a news item has more thumbs down than thumbs up optionally hide it

1 Like

Hi Alex
I would like to see an enhancement too.
Training is extremely useful and the more I use it, the more I wish I could refine the ‘filter rules’.

What I really would need is a “priority” for those words. Do you think a simple ‘count’ would satisfy you in most of the cases? (For me it would feel more random whether I miss an important announcement or not!?)
What if ONE keyword is so important that it should overrule the thumbs down? What if ONE keyword is so important, that it should overrule the thumbs up?

Personally I am still struggling to suggest a better system that still is simple enough.
If your request would really help for your news - it would be a good first step.
Maybe a next step could be to choose if ‘thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’ should have priority.