I am not able to share on Facebook Pages directly !!!!!!!!

Guys,

I have started using newsblur which I wasnt using since 2 years inspite of my premium membership…Now I am learning the ropes…

I have page http://www.facebook.com/jukeboxoffice/ s Timeline Feeds…I have to manually Log In To Page Admin and Click Share Button on the Articles to Post them and make them viewable on the Original Page Timeline…

I need a smart solution that eliminate this unnecessary hardwork…I want a direct solution ( The Way IFTTT posts the stuff directly on fb page ) I want my Newsblur Articles to End Up on my Page Directly…

I am the creator of the FB Page…and so I am the Admin…but while posting the Article is posted via my personal name…so others who liked the page can not directly see those page…please please help…

1 Like

For your use case I suggest setting up an IFTTT trigger to send saved/tagged stories you save on newsblur to a Facebook page. NewsBlur can’t share directly to a Facebook page. But IFTTT can. So have IFTTT do the sharing. It just needs an easy way to go from newsblur to ifttt. Saving stories with a custom saved story tag would work well.