How to one-click subscribe to a feed?

Long time Newsblur users. I’m wondering what the solution to what I can imagine is a fairly common issue / use case.

Let’s say I’m on a blog and I want to subscribe to that site (adding it to my newsblur subscription). Is there a way to one-click add that?

If I click “goodies and extras” I see some options, but there doesn’t seem to be an option to do that using Firefox, and the Chrome extension recommended / linked to in the list seems to have been deprecated and didn’t work in my browser when I tried it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

You’ll want to use the bookmarklet. It’s the first item there. That allows you to add the site (to a folder) directly from the site itself.

I’ve already built a feature to allow you to save stories directly from sites, but I haven’t launched it yet due to a single bug that I plan on fixing in late May.

Thank you! That’s exactly what I wanted. I think I was just confused that it serves a double purpose. I’m not really interested in sharing things to Newsblur, but thanks, I’ve tested this out and it does exactly what I want it to. Thank you!