Difference between "send to" and "send full story to"?

Can anyone explain the difference to me between the “send to” and “send full story to” options/actions? I have been using the (excellent) NewsBlur (and those specific options within) to send certain articles to another Android app (@Voice Aloud) that reads text aloud, to listen to when I am driving. However, I have recently noticed that the “send to” option *skips*/does not include the first paragraph or two (for some reason). Alternatively, the “send full story to” option has recently started giving me an error, an error which I am not sure is from the NewsBlur apl or the @Voice Aloud app. In case it helps, here is one example of that error: Request-URI Too Long The requested URL’s length exceeds the capacity limit for this server. Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) Server at ip-10-116-0-165 Port 1080

Anyway, all that is the specific context for my question above (regarding the difference between the two send to options within the NewsBlur Android app). Thank you in advance for any assistance!

1 Like

The only difference from the NewsBlur app side is that “Send to” sends a link to the story and the title and “Send full story to” sends the link, the title, and the body text of the story.  Different destination apps may interpret any of these as they like.