EDIT: Not sure if deviantart has fixed the issue; now I see the correct posts in all feeds (old and new format). If that’s the case, there is no need to change anything. But I would advise to update the feed URLs to the new format (see bellow) in case the old format breaks again.
Disclaimer: I’m not sure what this forum is about. I just found the post looking for solutions to that problem. I also posted about it at reddit where someone found the problem.
Copy-pasting from there:
The old (WRONG) format for deviantart RSS feed was:
The new one (documentation here) that WORKS:
This is the regex I’m using to replace the RSS feeds (it could not work for all feeds, I just made a few tests) :
Replace with (using
\2 for the param, you may need to change it to
$2 depending on where you use it):