Congrats on your approaching swarm of users via the Google Reader exodus!

Count me as a NewsBlur convert. I’ve managed to buy a subscription, and get my 160+ feeds imported despite the service interruptions caused by the great Google Reader diaspora.

Even with the hiccups, I like what I see and look forward to what’s in store.

Another one from the exodus crowd.
Found the site, discovered that the new interface is a pretty good replacement and signed up for a Premium account.

Hope the flood of new users will also bring enough funds for additional server resources (right now it’s understandably not as stable as usual due to the extreme load).

Looking forward to things getting straightened out with the load issues as this looks like a huge leap forward over the ignored, forgotten about service that reader had become. Especially excited about the training to pick out articles interesting to a specific user as sort-by-magic was my favourite thing about reader before google crippled it in their previous update.

Good luck handling your millions of new customers!

Nothing works for me in the web version (ok, some stuff works as I am able to post in this topic but feeds don’t). Android version seems to work a bit better but there are freezes and force-closes every now and then. I assume this is due to the large workload today so no complaints.

I was able to import all my GR feeds. Some have been imported twice (at least I can see two instances of them in the Android UI).

The dev one looks slick and I am looking forward to seeing it live soon.

In the meantime I invested 12 bucks as the service has extremely good community feedback and seems trustworthy.

Glad to have found this GR alternative - all other ones I have seen so far seem overloaded with unnecessary stuff, ads or social-like tiles etc. Remember, “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”

When I checked this out last night it was slow, and you only had 6 or 8 hundred paid users. I thought to myself “Wow, this IS a small service.” Now I see you have 2,081, and things are still slow. I hope you don’t go grey trying to keep up with demand!

I’m looking forward to when things are up and running again. The little I got to see seems pretty nice, and the loyal fans here give me hope.

New Google Reader exodus user here.

1. Create account - CHECK
  2. Import 110 feeds from Google - CHECK
  3. Upgrade to Premium - CHECK
  4. Actually use the site to read my feed - waiting patiently :smiley:

Seriously, I’m looking forward to migrating over here. Love the look and I’m happy to support an independent developer. Just wanted you to know that I’m NOT throwing a tantrum because it’s not smooth running yet after the HUGE deluge of new users (of which I am one). Cheers and best of luck with getting everything rolling.