Automatic "finding" my username / reloading feed.

Open the new Style menu and you’ll see Single Story vs. All Stories. The List/Split/Full refers to the segmented control right next to the new Style popover button.

LastPass acknowledges a 4\11 update was causing problems for users on several sties (google, Outlook email). They pushed an update last night (4\14), so as long as everyone updates their LastPass extension (and possibly logout\log back into LastPass), this is supposedly resolved.

Of course, if you had the problems above and don’t have LastPass installed…then I don’t know what’s going on!

1 Like

Very much makes sense that this would be a LastPass problem–was wondering how it was filling in my username into the search field. Surprised I didn’t think of this before.

Unfortunately with Chrome, extensions can be updated automatically by their authors without the user knowing, so even if you haven’t added or updated an extension yourself, it’s possible one was updated automatically and could cause a problem (which this time, may be the case, assuming you use LastPass).

I’ve got LastPass, and haven’t had the problem in about a day. Hooray for detective work!

I also have LastPass and was having this problem, updating it now!!