App behavior in iPadOS 17

Using the Newsblur app on my iPad Air after upgrading to iPadOS 17 I am experiencing the following. When I try to read an article and am part way through, it will snap back up to the top of the page.

Good news is that I’m days away from releasing the big iOS app update on TestFlight, and soon after that, the App Store. iOS 17 issues are fully resolved. I’ll see about getting the TestFlight app going today.

1 Like

Would it be possible to get an invite to the TestFlight release?

You bet! Here’s the invite link: TestFlight - Apple

The TestFlight build should be approved any moment now, since it’s been in the queue since Monday.

Thanks. Apple must be slow at getting it released. Getting an error saying “This beta isn’t accepting any new testers right now.” Hopefully tomorrow it gets released.

That’s strange that it won’t let you in. I just confirmed that there is no limit and that we have 403 testers on it currently. Try again, we have a bunch of people using it successfully.

It did let me in the next morning with no problems. Did not even need the invite. Got a notification from Test Flight that a beta version of newsblur was available. I forgot to update this thread.