Android:

It would be great if one could change font sizes for lists and articles. The Fonts are IMHO too small. Therefore I keep using News+ with the newsblur addon.

app version: 4.8.0
android version: 6.0 (32.1.A.1.185)
device: Sony E6653 (msm8994)
sqlite version: 3.8.10.2
username: ssc
memory: normal
speed: 130 feeds in conn:1818 read:246 parse:83 store:91
pending actions: pre:0 post:0
premium: yes
prefetch: no
keepread: yes

1 Like

Adjustable text sizes for lists is in our to-do list and coming fairly soon.

Article text sizes can already be adjusted from the menu available while reading - is the largest size (XXL) not a big enough increase for you?

Also, if you increase the text size for your whole device, NewsBlur should respect that increase; let us know if there are any parts that do not.

Article text sizes can already be adjusted from the menu available while reading

Thanks for your reply. 
You’re right. This is sufficient

My 51 year old eyes used to be near-sighted. Now having to hold the tablet farther away. Love Newsblur, but this would be my #1 request. Need bigger fonts in the article list as well as the reading activity.

1 Like

Adjustable text sizes for lists is in our to-do list and coming fairly soon.

Not having the possibility to change text sizes for lists is still forcing me to use other apps. Should not be too complicated to implement, on the other hand, IMHO. Do you have an idea when this could be available? Thx, Stefan

1 Like

This is, in fact, something we finished up just last month.  It will be available in the when the very next Beta makes it to Google Play / FDroid later this month.

1 Like

This is great news. I installed the Beta a few minutes ago and indeed this works like a charm now. Thanks!

Can you post a screenshot of the largest font you have? I’d like to see what it looks like.

Sure. That’s how Newsblur App looks like on a Sony Xperia Z5

XXL isn’t big enough?

Hi, I’m not really sure if you adressed me when asking for screenshots. As I wrote above 2 days ago, for me everything is perfect now. And for me XXL is sufficient