"All Read Items"

Infrequently but regularly I have a “finger fart”, where I either jump to the next unread item too quickly, or simply hit the wrong key, and move past an item I want to Save, Share or mark as Unread or simply just finish reading.

Right now, in order to find it, I need to either need to re-find which folder/feed it’s in (non trivial with 700+ feeds in 25+ folders), or if I’m just processing new-items-in-the-last-few-minutes, I can generally open “All Site Stories”, Filter “All Stories”, new “Newest” and manually hunt for it near the top of the list … maybe, as those are in posted order rather than read order.

It would be easier if I had a list of the items I’ve read in the order I’ve read them. “gr” from GReader days.

3 Likes

This idea was discussed just a couple days ago. I agree, it’s brilliant, but it’s not at the top of my priority list right now. I plan to build it if I’m reminded down the road (and hear enough interest). Not the hardest thing to build, but not trivial and will take a day or two. And when do I ever have a day or two.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I did search for a similar Idea request, but not hard enough. Thanks for the response.