website shows no feeds, but mobile does.

I seem to have no issues with the mobile app pulling all my news feeds, but as of a few days ago, the website no longer shows any feeds. My saved stories are still there, just not the feeds. Any ideas?

3 Likes

You’re probably in Focus mode or Unread mode. What does the segmented control at the bottom of the feed list show?

Well now I feel dumb. It was in Focus mode and I did not realize it. My kid stepped on the keyboard and that must have changed my settings. Thanks for the help!

No problem. I added some text to the feed list for when you’re in Focus mode accidentally. Did you not see it or did you just glance over it? I’m curious, since I want to make sure it works.

I had just glanced over it. The indicator was there, but I never change it on the website so I hadn’t thought to look. I also have a problem where I skim over words without reading them :slight_smile:

I can say that had the toggles been at the top (either integrated into the header or just below it) I probably would have seen it and thought to check that. That may visually break the design, though. I don’t know, just brainstorming.