Tapestry Connectors

Tapestry is a new App from the Icon Factory, currently in closed beta, that aims to be a universal timeline for a bunch of different web feeds. It’s from the folks who wrote Twitterific for Twitter. Out of the box it handles a lot of things, like RSS feeds and Atom feeds. I would love to get a connector built to hook up Tapestry to my NewsBlur and take advantage of a lot of the power of Newsblur (particularly emails to RSS). I’m not sure how much time you should invest in this. I’d be happy to dig in and try and make something work, but I don’t know your endpoints and I’d be learning about connectors too.
Here’s the GitHub repo if you care to glance at it. I’d be thrilled to get any advice you’d care to offer.

Thanks,

Scott

I think with an app like that, your best bet is going to be to hook it up to folder RSS feeds in NewsBlur and set them to focus mode so that the only stories you get out of it are highlighted/traied stories that you would ordinarily see in NewsBlur. That way you can get the benefit of NewsBlur without having to be in the NewsBlur app.

that seems like a great suggestion, I’ll try it. Thank you!