The feed of nowIknow.com (http://nowiknow.com/) has recently begun to show two errors that I think are related: In the article list, the header image is loaded and shown, and in the article view, feed display mode, the raw html code is shown rather than the actual text and images. Please see the screenshots attached.
I attempted to fix this until I realize that it’s their feed that’s borked! They are publishing some odd RSS, with every tag being html encoded. Once I fixed it, it looked terrible. And the fix wasn’t healthy, so really the answer here is to let them know that they are accidentally encoding all of their RSS (turning the less than symbol into <)