Seeing all recent posts in a folder or in "everything?"

I always read everything that pops up in my RSS, but some of it is long and/or complicated and I will read it for a bit and then come back to it later.

In Google Reader, life was easy for me; clicking on a folder would show me all the posts in that folder chronologically, regardless of whether they were read or unread, so it was very easy to find a recent post I wanted to look at again.

In Newsblur, I can use River of News to see all the unread posts in a folder chronologically, which is great. But if I want to see read posts in that folder, as far as I can tell, I have to remember which feed provided that post and find that individual feed in the list, because only in the single-feed view can I see read posts.

Is there any chance that there will be a way for me to simply see all recent posts from all my feeds, newest to oldest?

1 Like

Not yet. This is a medium priority. I’d love to support it one day, and there are tentative plans to make this happen when I introduce search in the next few months.

OK, that’s good enough for me – look forward to it! (And also search.)

Cheers.