Right click to copy links (not just headlines)

Can we right click to copy links or right click “open in default browser”? I use newsblur for music blogs and it’s a bit annoying that I cant copy out a link to send to someone else, download it or whatever it is I might need to do with a link…

I know I can click the story and open the original story but lots of times what I’m trying to copy is not the original story.

1 Like

You can right click the story title, either in the story titles pane or in the Feed view, and the permalink will be auto-selected.

1 Like

Hey Samuel,

Sometimes I am 2 or more links in (where there’s no feed view) and while not having a right click option to open (or copy) links is an annoyance I’m sure I can’t be the only one thinking this is a useful option to be added? Even a “copy current page URL” would be useful since it doesn’t require you to go back to the original story and then click back through to find where you would have been if there was a way to copy links :slight_smile:

P.S. I love NewsBlur, it’s amazing. Maybe I need to just open the original story if I want to surf around but I can’t help but think that if I could open/copy links it would make browsing and keeping up with my news pretty seamlessly integrated.