Remove the feed source name from and RSS on the feed title

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I have recently purchased a NewsBlur Premium Archive Account, and I have a couple of doubts about it. Apologies if this has been already asked but I’ve searched on the forum and I think I didn’t find any post similar.

I am trying to display an RSS URL from a folder At NewsBlur on a website I am building. Is it possible to have more than 21 feeds displayed?

And the other question is if there is any option to have the title of the feed removed, but leave the title of the feed item itself.

For example on the first item, remove “College Football News: Scores, Stats…” and live the title as “Clemson vs North Carolina ACC title game prediction: Take the favorite”

Please, has this happened to anyone before or know any way to solve this?

Thank you very much for the time.

Cheers!

I don’t believe we’re doing any special processing for titles on RSS feeds. Are you wanting to override the custom feed title? That you can do from the web. Let me know if you want to specifically change something else, I’m hoping custom feed titles will do it.

Hi, thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

Yes please, I’d like to override the name of the source on the feed item title, or if that is not possible, use the customized title I have given to every source.

I have changed the name of every feed in this folder on the NewsBlur web (Screenshot-from-2022-12-04-18-19-15 — ImgBB) but I still get the original name NewsBlur gave them when I added, not sure if that makes sense so please let me know if it doesn’t.

For example I named one feed “Yahoo Sports” but when it was added to NewsBlur it was called “NCAAF on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games” and when it is displayed on my website it’s still named “NCAAF on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games”

Please, how can I do this on the web? I have checked Preferences but couldn’t find any option to do it

Thank you for your time!

the individual menu for the feed, accessible from the left hand panel or at the top when you’re in it: rename this site.

Thank you fr your answer

Yes I did this a couple of days ago when I purchased the NewsBlur premium version but still hasn’t changed the name of the source on my website and it uploads every 10 mins

I just deployed an update to use your custom feed title instead of the original feed title. That should help!