plain list view for the iPad App

with so many feeds that I have, I really would like to have just a way to view all of my news in list view(fullscreen and not how it shows 2 parts right now) and when I am interested, tap the title and see the rest of the story.
Its seems like most RSS apps I have seen have this function…

Please try to implement this asap…

2 Likes

This is how it works on the iPhone app but not the iPad app. It’s a big design change and I don’t know that this is what most users are looking for. You do have to option to move the story titles list to the bottom of the screen (under Preferences), which might be closer to what you’re looking for.

thats what I have noticed… unfortunately the suggestion doesnt really work well as I spend so much time scrolling and I feel that there is too much space wasted on the layout… I just want plain list view…
this is the reason now that I am considering using Inoreader, their design is really just plain, simple and very fast loading… i had paid for the premium renewal for newsblur already and I dont feel asking for a refund this time as you already did that for me once… I think you deserve that renewal payment… I just wish you can consider this request for the next update…

please… just plain list view just like the iphone and I am very happy to stay with newsblur…

thanks a lot…