Organize Sites - Sites I'm not subscribed to

Good afternoon,

On my account (deezil), if I go to Organize Sites, I get my standard folders with the feeds in them. If I choose to go Flat instead of Nested, I see a bunch of sites I’m not subscribed to with mute icons out there. Some I remember that I used to subscribe to and deleted, and some I never remember subscribing to. This happened pre-redesign, just getting around to reporting it. Thanks for looking into it, let me know if there’s any more information you need.

1 Like

Oftentimes what happens is that spammers will redirect blogs to their spam blogs, and that’s really what happens to many, many sites after the original authors move on.

I suggest deleting them, they’re not coming back.

I would say that’s some of them, but some of the ones that are coming up that way are things like APOD or The Atlantic which are still valid, but I don’t subscribe anymore. They’re nowhere to be found when I switch back to Nested, not in any folder or at the top or bottom. I was just wondering if there’s something causing them not to show up in one view and not in another.

See Sites from "Global Shared Stories" appear in "Organize sites"