None of my Feed are updating

having the same problem, somewhat comforting to hear that it’s not only me.

The force…it does nothing! Might as well just hang out here until everything comes back.

Mine’s down, too.

Maybe Sam is on vacation… no updates to the Newsblur Twitter account or his own since the 16th.

I suspect you may be right as I haven’t received any response to my tweets to Sam and to Hewsblur Support and he is usually quite good about keeping us informed of the issue and where he is in terms of resolving it. Luckily I had all my feeds in a Digg Reader as well, so was able to keep up with them.

Hmmm my feeds are all up to date…

Same problem here, no update in last 9 hours…

ok…now the same here…

Same problem here (in UK).

Same here. Nothing overnight.

Same here, in browser and on iOS app. UK.

Same here, Republic of Georgia

Most probably he is in bed, it’s in the middle of the night in San Francisco.

Same here, just now. No stories anywhere, I usually have 50+…what’s going on???

Same problem here, you can however select specific feeds and call “Insta-Fetch Stories” this seems to update the feed. However it takes pretty long and still isn’t shown under “All Articles”.

I noticed that when viewing all stories, some sites are loading, some are showing no articles at all, even already read stories. These are feeds that I know are up and running.

I am having the same problem since about six o’clock yesterday evening, Eastern Time.

same problem here. no updates.
neither here or on my feeds… :slight_smile:

Guess we have to wait for the U.S. to wake up?

I’m having the same problem on tablet and phone (ios) and desktop. It appears as if all my feeds are getting marked as read without ever showing them.