Must reload Newsblur to load the next feed.

Having a problem viewing feeds. I can load one, but once I select another one, the blue bar fills, but the feed doesn’t completely load. I have to reload newsblur.com in order to view a different feed. Same error for a variety of feed sources.

2 Likes

Similarly, I notice the need to refresh NewsBlur after going through a chunk of new posts. Not related to switching feeds though.

Interesting. What browser/OS’s are both of you using? Also, what are your usernames, so I can take a look.

Google Chrome (16.0.912.63) on Mac OSX 10.6/Snow Leopard. stan100

This is happening to me as well, on Firefox 8.0 and 9.01 on Windows XP and 7.

I was hoping that a day or two would fix it. Alas, it is not so. Using Chrome OS

Google Chrome 16.0.912.66
Platform 1193.117.0 (Official Build) beta-channel x86-mario
Firmware Mario.03.60.1120.0038G5.0018d

Oh, and username is xellos484

Good news, I logged in and immediately reproduced the issue. There’ll be a fix shortly.

Tracked down the bug and fixed it. Please let me know if it works out OK. Also, did you report it the second you came across it? I’m trying to figure out if this brokenness is due to a fix I made yesterday or last week.

This has fixed the issue for me – I haven’t seen the issue since this fix.

I had been seeing the problem for at least a day or two when I saw this issue pop up on the front page. Can’t remember exactly when it started though.