multiple premium levels?

Hi, have you ever considered multiple premium tiers with a different set functions for each tier?
The reason why I am asking is that, that i am a happy Newsblur user since google reader closed down, and so far i was using the free version, as it satisfied my needs. I have considered going premium several times, but the subscription fee always felt to high.
Now with the release of the new iOS app with the limited "river of news " feature it essentially became unusable for me. I think the Android app will be also going down that route soon.

I have started to look for other alternatives, but would be happy to stay with newsblur and join a premium program that would enable a longer river of news, like 10 articles or so for a lower price than the current 36 USD/year - ideally a one time payment.

Thanks for considering

1 Like

I consider this service under-priced.  $3/month is effectively zero.  It’s less than a damn cup of coffee.  Samuel takes care of his users in a way that no other provider on the internet does.  Please consider upgrading to premium, if for no other reason than to thank him for the years of service he has been providing you.

Thanks Tazio! I agree with the sentiment that $3/month is too low. I’ve raised it over the years from $1/month and I think in 3 or 4 years I’ll reconsider raising it to $4/month. Note that my competitors are all $5/month or severely restricted. NewsBlur is the lowest price for the biggest bang.