Last version crashes on iOS

I installed an iOS update today and the app still crashed just as bad as before. I uninstalled it and reinstalled, and it seems fixed.

I spoke too soon. Still crashing. Seems to happen when I first open the app, tap All Stories, hit N to display the first and that works. N to display the next crashes the app. This happens 2 or three times, then stops until the app is re opened.

What device are you using? And what OS vesion?

Btw, my iOS app crash problem was solved by the new version. Thank you!

iPad Pro. iOS 9.3.1 using newsblur in landscape mode. Tap all stories, N then the first item displays in the right pane. tap N again and crash to the home screen. Re open Newsblur, repeat. Crash. Maybe crash a third time, then after that the app works as expected for the session. Displaying unread, oldest first. --also using Smart Keyboard

Unfortunately I can’t reproduce this crash with the N key, either from the iPad Pro running in the simulator or my physical iPad (which is sadly not an iPad Pro). However I have run into similar issues during development (and thought I had fixed them all!). As a workaround you can try using the J or down arrow keys as this has simpler logic, just going to the next story as opposed to the next unread story, and as long as you are viewing unread only the result should be the same.

Does tapping the Next button instead of typing N cause the same crash?

Also note that there is a keyboard shortcut for All Stories from the main screen — press shift-E for everything (same as on the Web site).

Any key to move to the next story causes the crash. Also swiping right to left with the keyboard disconnected also causes crashing. The only story change method that I’ve never had crash the app is tapping in the left column.

Ouch, sounds like NewsBlur is a crash-fest for you. Samuel may have to do some testing with your account and/or settings as I still remain unable to reproduce this and have not seen it in about two months of using a development version of NewsBlur on a daily basis.

It has been. The problem is gone in the latest version. Yay!