iPad/iPhone App not showing sites after latest update

iPad/iPhone app is not showing the list of my sites/feeds that I have. All it shows is “All Stories” on the side panel. There are no sites listed below “All Stories”. It was working fine until I updated the app to the latest version today.

The sites are definitely there when I check it on newsblur.com.

Not sure if this has something to do with the number of sites that I have. I tested it with another login that has only a handful of feeds and it did work on the app.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Really sorry about that. Apple is a week away from approving the update, but in the meantime I have a great solution.

Visit http://wwwnewsblur.com/ios/download on your iOS device. You can then download an enterprise build. It’s seamless and you’ll be able to upgrade later on (and if you forget or it doesn’t work, NewsBlur will alert you when there’s a new version and prompt you to switch back to the App Store version).

Let me know how that works.

Thanks, Samuel. I had problems installing the enterprise version but I’ve just updated to version 1.7, which is working well. :slight_smile:

Just so you know, I fixed the enterprise build a few days after I originally sent it out and it works now for everybody. This is important because I’m about to release a beta version with new story traversal that needs to go through a beta process first, and this will be over enterprise distribution.

There is a “.” missing in the URI