iPad app crashing when clicking saved stories

I updated to v4.6.1 of the iPad app today. There is a saved stories folder in my folder list, and every time I click on it the app crashes. I’ve never used this feature so I think the folder would be empty and possibly should not be showing up in my folder list. Maybe it was there before and I never noticed it, but something definitely looks different, just can’t put my finger on what exactly without a screenshot of 4.5 to compare it to. Hope this is a good enough description. App crashes on both my iPad and iPhone the same way.

1 Like

I have this problem, too. I’m running the latest iOS and have an iPad 4. Rebooted my device after a clean install of NewsBlur and the issue persists.

Ideally, it would be nice if Saved Stories wasn’t even in my folder list and only accessible from the focus tab.

I noticed this behavior when I downloaded the beta version earlier this month. When the update made it to the App Store, I deleted the beta version from my device and re-installed NewsBlur from the App Store. Unfortunately, Saved Stories is still in my folder list and causes a crash when I try to access it from my folder list.

If Saved Stories" will be a permanent fixture in the folder list, would it be possible to have it be at the bottom, a la Read Stories?

Samuel, let me know if there is additional information I can provide that would be of any help.