Invisible Stories when reading from all site stories.

Suddenly today I cant read any post when calling it from the all sites stories (stories are then invisible), when reading them from a sub-folder everything is fine.
Can you explain this behavior, is it known?

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot? Are you in single story mode?

Hi,
here is a screenshots. It suddently happend during the day today and the behaviour is the same in all 4 browsers and in two locations.Please advise.

It’s possible that it’s from a single story. Try opening each folder individually and narrowing it down to the story that may be causing it.

I have tried everything with no result. All stories get marked as read but are shown blank. I did find a certain feed which did not want to get all stories read - 1 left. I deleted this feed but no change. Can still not read anything in All stories. Now I have added the feed again.
I did delete my browser caches but no change. Something seems stuck on the newsblur side…

I just noticed that it only happens in the “Full view” not in the “List view” of All Site Stories but it would be nice to find a solution for the full view (because that’s the one I prefer).
Cheers

Upps - the problem has solved itself!?! At least everything is now as it was, which is fine …Cheers