Hiya, I’m running into an issue with the Dumbing Of Age comic’s RSS feed https://www.dumbingofage.com/feed/ where NewsBlur is reporting that it has been getting HTTP Error (426) errors for the last few days now.
It looks like the site no longer responds to HTTP/1.1 requests, and is sending 426s as responses for them instead. HTTP/2.0 requests work fine! (I was able to confirm this with curl)
However, the HTML of the 426 page only mentions that you need to access it via HTTPS (which I am), and is not sending the required Upgrade header to let clients know they must access it via HTTP/2.0 now.
So I guess my questions are:
- Does NewsBlur support using http2 connections to retrieve feeds?
- If not, could it be added?
- If so, is it the missing
Upgradeheader causing this one to fail? I’m going to try to reach out to the webcomic author to inform them, but maybe you could add it to a list of forced http2 connections?